Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Favourite Meal At Hyatt Hotel

Hyatt Hotel.. Locate at KOta kinabalu Sabah .what i like there is the most "NASI AYAM" wow! it is really nice to eat.. where ever i eat NASI AYAM i only can always imagine the greatest "HYATT HOTEL NASI AYAM" am not sure who is the chef there but seriously i really like the food there from the cake, bbq grill, soup etc but mostly i will choose my favourite NASI AYAM MENU simply the best ever.. having discussion there make me feel so happy with lots of food of course hehe guess what, after my Nasi ayam meal , the unique of "MUSHROOM SOUP" also seems so delicious for me. am not taking the buffet that day as the time is too late for it , the creamy the delightful and the unique bread bowl will make u feel "WOW" feel wanna eat it!

Try it ... u will not regret to eat there

No comments:

Post a Comment